TECHNOLOGY, EXPERIENCE AND A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
With CNC Computerized numerical Control Turning Centers and CNC Machining Centers utilizing 2019 Master Cam software, we work to help save your engineers time, in every industry, while delivering a quality product.
CNC LATHES – Turning Centers
We currently have up to 4” bar diameter round through spindal with chucking capacity of 12″ diameter, and maximum turning diameter of 14”.
CNC MILLS – MACHINING CENTERS
We have vertical and horizontal machining centers on the floor, to include: . Largest table travel is 30″ x 80″.
- 1 5-Axis Kitamura CNC machine (16″ dia.) with electronic probing system and 100pc Tool Storage Capacity
- 13 CNC Lathes up to 40” between centers
- 7 Vertical CNC machining centers up to 30” x 80” capacity with 4-Axis indexers.
- 3 Horizontal CNC machining centers with 5-Axis capability
- 3 Bridgeport vertical conventional mills
- 1- Mill-Turn DMG Mori Seiki NLX2500/70
- 2 Conventional Lathes
- 1 Surface grinder
- 1 Honing machine
- 1 CMM Zeizz Contura RDS (Rotating Head)
- 1 CMM Mitutoyo B706
- 1 CMM Zeizz Contura G2
- 1 Optical Comparator Starret Sigma HB400 with digital readout
- 1 Rockwell hardness tester
- 2 Sunnen Hole Gages
- 1 Profilometer